Mise à jour le 27/01/2022
- Be part on an international group and evolve among the most valuable experts
- Family environement implies flexibility and recognition within the company
À propos de notre client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients
- Build close partnerships with clients by identifying their needs and help their business grow
- Lead the recruitment process from A to Z, from the interview to the offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities
- Have an involvement in proposal process
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Master's Degree in Finance / Business
- Experience in Sales (Business to Business) or in Recruitment (Recruitment Consultant / Business Manager);
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Smart working ability
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Willingness to learn and develop commercial skills
Conditions et Avantages
- Career Development & Trainings
- Competitive Salary & Benefits including uncapped bonuses
- Fun Perks & incentives