Senior Regulatory Financial Reporting - Fintech industry
Join a new fintech player
Be a key member within the team
À propos de notre client
My client is a fintech company developing its activities in Luxembourg.
Description du poste
- The daily review of reconciliations and computations for the protection of client assets.
- Design, implementation and approval of controls over client assets and money in accordance with CSSF regulations.
- Preparing and sending to the CSSF all required prudential and client asset related returns.
- Developing and maintaining Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process.
- Advising the Board of Directors of any relevant financial, regulatory, and safe custody requirements.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the regulatory rules and of new developments, including rules and reporting arising from the CRR (EU 575/2013).
- Ensuring the accuracy of the firm's financial books and records.
- Developing and enhancing all procedures related to good financial controls.
- Researching accounting and financial regulatory impact of new products and markets.
- Creating functional business requirements for enhancements to existing financial, regulatory and operational systems.
- Planning, coordinating and managing audits and regulatory examinations, including the financial audit.
- At least 8 years of experience in financial reportings in the financial sector in a Bank or a financial institution
- Master Degree in Finance
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong financial background
Conditions et Avantages
- Join a new company in Luxembourg
- Be a key member of the team
- Have the responsibilities and the seniority you deserve