Senior Sales Executive - Banking Software Industry
A unique opportunity to manage your own sales territory.
Join a company developing state-of-the-art financial software's.
À propos de notre client
- Our client is a global leading software financial provider. In order to reinforce their international Sales Team in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior Sales Executive managing Continental Europe.
Description du poste
Reporting directly to the Global VP Sales, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage full sales cycle: Develop, advance, and close sales.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives.
- Responds to RFI's & RFP's to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization to sell client the best product and service.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation.
- Use existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation.
- 10 years of Sales experience, ideally enterprise software selling within the financial/banking industry.
- Fluent in French and English. Other languages are an asset.
- Tech-savvy and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level. executives and building relationships across levels.
- Practical problem-solving capabilities with ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Strong sense of ownership for results.
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team.
- Strong Dynamic interpersonal skills including assertiveness, impactful communication style with ability to influence business decisions.
Conditions et Avantages
- An open and flexible working atmosphere that welcomes self-initiative.
- A international environment with real possibility to grow.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.