Senior SPV Accountant - In-House role
Be part on an international group and evolve among the most valuable experts
Build your expertise in Real Estate and climb your way up to the top management
À propos de notre client
My client is a company in expansion in Luxembourg specialized in Real Estate.
Description du poste
- Ensure the proper accounting and reporting of all transactions and ensure that local reporting requirements are met following IFRS and/or Luxembourg GAAP
- Manage the Company's consolidation and local reporting requirements and ensure that all statutory filings are filed on a timely basis
- Be knowledgeable of internal control systems surrounding investment companies.
- Establish and/or implement all relevant accounting policies
- Assist with the coordination of the audits of various subsidiaries by independent accountants.
- Assist with treasury and funding operations where needed; and oversee/coordinate re-balancing of subsidiary funding of investments when necessary.
- Have the ability to coordinate and execute on special projects where needed.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance .
- Strong background in accounting, knowledge of IFRS, knowledge of real estate industry is preferred.
- CA, CPA and relevant professional certificates are preferable
- 4-5 years' post qualified experience in accounting for Asset Management companies
- Knowledge of applicable laws and taxes is a plus
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills.
- Knowledge of Efront accounting platform and Navision general ledger system preferred.
Conditions et Avantages