Senior Transfer Agent AML/KYC
Engaged organization in developing their people
À propos de notre client
The client is a prestigious European Bank.
The activity of the bank is in private banking and security services.
Description du poste
- Fully conversant with the AML/KYC rules and regulations
- Conduct AML/KYC on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, to support businesses across various products
- Review publicly available sources for information pertaining to client
- Update and ensure that the procedures and policies are respected
- Respond to and resolve queries
- Identifying investors using a risk-based approach, taking into account the legislation in force and internal procedures
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups
- Knowledge of the different roles in the investment fund industry, as well as of the related regulatory framework.
- At least 4 years of experience within financial industry with good knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, good software systems skills, and a good team player, as well as be able to manage a demanding workload
- Master in Finance
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be capable to identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes
- Be capable to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Fluent in English and French
Conditions et Avantages
You will work closely with the highest professionals on TA activities.