Specialty/Leasing Manager - Sales Manager
The opportunity to join a working environment in which you will be able to ach
À propos de notre client
Our client is an important real estate company. For the purpose of strengthening their development in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Leasing Manager.
Description du poste
Key responsibilities include:
1) Project Management: Extension/Restructuring/Creation
- You will define the merchandising plan (shops and specialty leasing) in accordance with the "site project" and its ambition by proposing a target offer, with an annual diagnosis of strengths and weaknesses of the commercial offer.
- You will establish the rent schedule as well as the financial support for the preparation of the project form.
- You will be responsible for implementing the validated plan.
2) Existing fleet management:
- Each year, for each site under your responsibility, you will prepare a business review with the commercial objective of enhancing the value of the assets and/or perpetuating the commercial nature of the assets, both for the commercial and the specialty leasing part.
- You will prospect and pre-market, re-market and renew leases on the commercial sites for which you will be responsible, in accordance with the site's annual Business Review and rental schedule.
- You will prospect and pre-market, market, establish and renew specialty leasing agreements on commercial sites, in compliance with the annual Business Review of the site and the revenue schedule.
- You will establish Pop Up, Specialty Leasing partnerships across the territory to provide a customer experience premium and different.
3) But also...
- Negotiate the best financial terms in accordance with the business review
- Focus on commercialization/recommercialization to the brands and players in the most attractive and efficient malls.
- Accelerate the renewal of the offer, if necessary through transfers and eviction indemnities
- Manage the activity based on the rent and revenue grid and the commercial dashboards
- Support lawyers during the legal negotiation and until the signing of the lease and agreements
- Participates in major commercial real estate events: MAPIC; SIEC, "Journée Enseignes"
- You have at least a first successful experience within a similar role, preferably in Luxembourg
- You are motivated, enthusiastic, customer-oriented, organized, pragmatic and organized...
- You have a good experience of the profession, your missions have regularly been successful
- You have a first experience in the field of marketing and specialty leasing
Conditions et Avantages
Excellent working environment.