Updated on 12/09/2023
- International and multicultural group
- Local human size company belonging to a family office
About Our Client
Investment company belonging to a Family Office
- Manage A to Z accounting of the Luxembourg/Malta/NL based companies owning assets as well as funds in foreign countries.
- Supporting asset valuation for impairment purposes.
- Manage software upgrade / evolution of Gesall software.
- Manage/support accounting wise liquidations, mergers, restructuring, etc.
- Supervise / approve the payment instructions.
- Granting package preparation and correct and timely support for consolidation purposes.
- Liaise closely with tax team to assess accounting impact of various transactions.
- Prepare portfolio calculations, review and bookings.
- Review of annual /quarterly / monthly VAT declarations Responsibility of preparation and approval of accounts for a portfolio of assigned Holdings.
- Support to external auditor
- Process owner in extraordinary transaction.
- Asset evaluation (support to)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master in Accounting, Business Administration or related topic
- At least 5 years of experience working as an Accountant with LUX GAAP
- Knowledge of Luxembourg Corporate Income Tax and VAT requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel formulas and functions
- Attention to detail and good organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- English fluent, any other language is considered an asset
What's on Offer
Exposure to an international complex group