Mise à jour le 07/10/2021
- Be responsible for all Controlling matters across Europe
- Lead the start-up of the local office
À propos de notre client
Real Estate development and investment company focusing mainly in commercial development projects
- Supervise local development financial controllers
- Supervise service providers responsible for the production of accounts and validate financial statements.
- Implement the structuring of the Europe Platform and its subsidiaries in coordination with legal and tax advisers (structuring acquisitions or disposals, optimizing transaction economics, maintaining an optimal Platform structure and controlling risks)
- Prepare information for the Luxembourg general meetings.
- Management of the cost controlling (Budget vs. Actual) process on each project with local DFC.
- Ensure full respect of payment deadlines on each project with each local DFC and external accounting service providers.
- Manage cash pooling and optimize cash balance.
- Management of the monthly reporting prepared by the local DFC to send to Lenders monthly utilization requests.
- Monitoring, with the external accounting service, of tax filings / tax compliance for; income/corporate tax, withholding tax, capital gains tax, value add tax and FATCA/CRS.
- Ensure that internal invoicing/re-invoicing is in line with Internal Group procedures.
- Active management of the SPV/Fund liquidation process.
- Management of Financial due diligence of disposal (share deal)
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- 10+ years of asset management industry experience, working within Real Estate.
- Expertise of UK and Luxembourg based fund structures.
- Cash management experience.
- First experience in setting up bank financing is a plus.
- Strong understanding of: Current accounting standards (Local GAAP and Lux GAAP); Accounting for real assets activities and complex transactions; Common fund structures and tax issues
- Knowledge of local corporate taxation requirements.
- Oversight and management of third-party fund administrators, accountants, tax advisers etc.;
- English fluent, any other language is an added value
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Conditions et Avantages
Entreprenuerial environment with many challenges and a good package of benefits