Mise à jour le 09/07/2021
- Integrate an international insurance company
- Take in charge the development of the Switzerland market
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global player within the Insurance industry, with an international presence.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be in charge of the development of the Switzerland market, with a mid-term goal of setting up an office locally.
Your main responsibility will be :
- write the Sales strategy
- identify the growth lever locally
- develop a BtoB & BtoBtoC
- regularly go and visit the clients and partners locally to build long term relationship
- work closely with the Account Manager team which will support you
You have a solid and proven experience as Business Developer in the Insurance industry. The knowledge of the Switzerland market is not mandatory, but speaking German and English is a must, and French a strong asset.
The job can be both based in Luxembourg or in Germany.
In addition to a Business development experience, you have the potential to build and set up a local office at mid-term.
Conditions et Avantages