UCITS Distribution Specialist - Manco Chapter 15
Customer Governance and Customer Strategy
About Our Client
The ManCo Chapter 15. is a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. They support individual and institutional investors across a range of products, encompassing equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
Distributor Due Diligence
- Manage the day to day process for issuing and chasing Distributor Due Diligence requests.
- Collate and compile all necessary Distributor Due Diligence reporting and papers for all relevant committees and management boards.
- Build direct relationships with the preferred Due Diligence provider(s) to support continued development, enhancement and build out of the Distributor Due Diligence process.
- Perform due diligence, including periodic on site visits with distributors.
- Develop and support additional Distributor Due Diligence responsibilities (extended regulation or further jurisdictional requirements) as required
- Ensure investor complaints processes are in place and effective, monitoring complaints from investors in the Luxembourg and Irish fund ranges, establishing appropriate reporting.
- Work with Distribution Management and Distribution Projects to support on-going and future Distribution change projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Good working knowledge of investment funds and products and their distribution
Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Law
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
- Be a key member of the team
- Develop your technical skills in a Management Company
- Join one of the best player in fund management
- Leave the service provider side
- Discover an "in-house" structure