Battery Assembly Application Engineer M/F
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major international company specialized in chemical components for various applications. In the past few years, our client launched a new business unit dedicated to OEM electric vehicles market, for the company's broad-based materials expertise touches every area of lithium-ion battery design and construction.
Description du poste
You will be a primary technical resource supporting products and solutions, working in conjunction with the BDM/sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Maintain expert level of application knowledge - understanding customers processes and aligned PPG products
- Travel to customer sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Connect to product development in defined product categories to understand critical performance features; quickly learn and understand multiple products relevant to Li Ion battery assembly
- Connect to and collaborate with AETS for other regions to support overall success
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs in support of product qualification
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Support application understanding for product development, BDM, sales, and marketing
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools vital to make target accounts successful at utilizing PPG products and solutions
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
- Support technical aspects of entire sales process
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- BA/BS in Engineering (chemical, industrial, mechanical) or related (Chemistry, Materials Science)
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Process Engineering or Application Engineering role
- Demonstrated direct customer interface experience in technical role (product development, technical service, engineering support, etc.)
- Successful track record of supporting or related Li Ion battery products, idealy in automotive industry
- Fluent in English and German,
- Based in France or Germany
Conditions et Avantages