Have you worked within Research & Development Management in relation to Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering?
Do you have a successful track record in managing a team?
Are you looking for a role that recognizes your expertise as well as your part of playing an instrumental role in the success of a company?
Then this opportunity may be for you!
- International Group 10,000employees 35 locations
- people who enjoy developing new ideas & turning them into business opportunities
- As a the main project coordinator, you will be the main interface between customers, internal R&D as well as technical team.
- Join a state-of-the-art company developing unique technology
- A unique opportunity to manage ambitious projects
- You will manage operations, maintenance and support with a technical team internationally
- You will help the sales department to develop the technical expertise and collaborate in continuous improvement projects
- The chance to develop particular skills in production & packaging lines
- The chance to participate in different projects around Europe