The role is to oversee all Luxembourgish activities, including accounting, finance, tax, structuration and corporate administration.
The role is based in Luxembourg.
- Be responsible for all matters within the Lux entity: accounting, tax, corporate
- Be in contact with deal teams accross Europe
- Variate function combining accounting, controlling & funds analysis
- Advise pan-European real estate companies & private equity funds
- Learn from the best and acquire a strong financial expertise
- Family environement implies flexibility and recognition within the company
FMCG company looking for a Jr Controller
- Be exposed to a multinational organization environment within a human size team
- Participate in special projects to achieve targets
FMCG company looking for a Controlling Manager
- Look over the financial activities of the business and its performance
- Define the action plan to reach financial goals
As Senior Financial Regulatory Reporting Officer, you will be responsible for the Financial and regulatory reporting production and control for BCL/CSSF/EBA on daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Join a dynamic banking player
- Increase your operational experience
As Senior Financial Controller, you will maintain accurate accounting & financial records for the group and you will prepare monthly/quarterly analysis for group and tax reporting.
- Join a human size team
- Share your knowledge and experience